The quintessential melting pot! It is a city alive with creativity, colour, sounds and tastes. While walking through the city’s streets and meeting its people, you will fall in love with its natural beauty, creative freedom and incredible spirit. Cape Town is a city where the unexpected is always just around the corner and the beautiful province of the Western Cape lies ready to be explored across the city border.
You can plan and book your individual tour with us!
What to do in & around Cape Town?
Enchanted Guest House is centrally located and a perfect starting point to explore Cape Town. It takes you only a few minutes’ drive to the beautiful beaches of Clifton, the classy cafes and restaurants on the Camps Bay Promenade, into the City Center, to the Table Mountain Cable Car Station, V & A Waterfront or Cape Town Convention Centre. Also attractions which will be worth it to plan as a day trip like to the famous wine area Stellenbosch or to the Cape Point are just around the corner.
- Sea Point Promenade for a walk or sundowner (200 m)
- Bicycle rentals (800 m)
- City Centre – 5 min drive (5 km)
- Red / blue Sightseeing topless bus (Hop on Stop 400 m)
- Diverse beaches: Saunders Rock beach (50 m), Clifton beach (800 m), Camps Bay beach (2,5 km)
- Public swimming pools (900 m)
- Table Mountain Cable Way (5 km)
- Hiking trails (depends)
- Lion’s Head – 10 min drive (6 km)
- V&A Waterfront – 5 min drive (6 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Center – CTICC (6 km)
- Diverse shops and supermarket within walking distance (400m)
- Bank/Post office (1 km)
- Many restaurants / bars in walking distance
- Public bus “MyCiti Bus” station close to the house (Station Queens Drive 400m)
- Sea Point Clinic/ Medical Center
Should you require any help planning your stay in Cape Town and tours, contact us via Email: email@example.com